We’re looking for a warm and inquisitive person interested in joining a quickly growing start up. You'll use our truck to deliver lunches to our partner companies and assist with prep work, lunch assembly, and other tasks.
Here's a little about us:
LunchOwl is a fun and innovative workplace lunch service.
We partner with forward-thinking companies to provide their employees with fresh & energizing lunches. Our service leads to a happier and healthier team that gets more stuff done.
We're on a mission to make it simple for office workers across the country to eat well and feel their best.
We deliver the nourishing food that your mind and body need to thrive. We treat you with the warmest hospitality to delight and inspire you. We cheer you on so you can achieve more than you ever thought possible.
We’re currently in partnership with 35 companies and adding more every month.
LunchOwl is less than two years old. We’ve received a strong reception from both employees (our guests) and their employers who contribute to the cost of our lunches. We’re adding new companies to our roster every month.
We will bring LunchOwl to 30 cities in the next 10 years.
We’re just getting warmed up here in Cleveland. The timing is right for our concept: more people are interested in eating right today than ever before and companies are investing more in wellness today than ever before. We determined to bring delight and good heath to workers across the country.
Learn more about LunchOwl’s service here: www.lunchowl.com/our-service
And, a few things about you:
We may be right for each other if:
- You’re a genuinely kind, thoughtful, and optimistic person.
- You love learning and are in constant pursuit of resources that will help you fully shine.
- You have a natural tendency to do something as well as it can possibly be done. And, when something isn’t right, your correct it without thinking too much about it.
- You're fast and move with purpose.
- You're okay rolling up your sleeves up and doing whatever is necessary. We're a startup and things are chaotic.
- When cooking for yourself, you gravitate towards fresh, healthy, simple, and energizing fare.
- You feel energized when you have the opportunity to do something incredibly thoughtful for someone else.
- You’ll happily help with any task that needs to get done.
Here’s some more about the position:
- We get started bright and early at 5 am during the week and a bit later on Sunday which is our prep day.
- We have both full and part time openings available.
On the Road
- After lunches have been packed, you'll drive our refrigerated delivery truck to our partner companies and drop lunches off in our branded fridge.
- You'll be the face of LunchOwl by greeting our guests, chatting with folks, and answering questions.
- It's important to move briskly with a strong sense of purpose.
- Things won't always go as planned and sometimes you'll need to improvise.
In the Kitchen
- You'll be involved with the prep and assembly of our fresh and energizing menu which changes every week. Here are some recent menus.
- Hold yourself to our high quality standard with everything we serve.
- Share new menu ideas with our executive chef.
- Help us find the most effective and efficient way to do things.
- Keep a clean and sanitary work station. Help out as needed with other cleaning-related tasks.
Does this sound like fun? We’d love to hear from you. As a next step, please send an email explaining why this opportunity caught your eye and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering this opportunity or sharing it with someone who may be the right fit.
10510 Park Lane
Cleveland, OH 44106