A bit about the position:
You’ll be working morning through mid-afternoon to support our kitchen staff in producing energizing lunches. We’ll expect you to:
- Wash dishes and assist with kitchen cleaning responsibilities.
- Handle food and kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient and confident manner.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with leaders, teammates, and guests.
- Remain productive during down times and proactively support teammates.
- Follow company policies based on professional appearance and behavior.
We may be right for each other if:
- You love learning new stuff.
- You have a natural tendency to do something as well as it can possibly be done.
- You’re a genuinely kind, thoughtful, and optimistic person.
- You’re excited by the challenges and growth potential of a young, fast growing company.
A few other qualifications:
- No restaurant experience is required.
- You're able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- You're able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
We provide a fresh + energizing lunch for you with each shift.
Please send your resume and/or a completed application to email@example.com.
10510 Park Lane
Cleveland, OH 44106