Here's a little about us:
LunchOwl is a fun and innovative workplace lunch service.
We partner with forward-thinking companies to provide their employees with fresh & energizing lunches. Our service leads to a happier and healthier team that gets more stuff done.
We're on a mission to make it simple for office workers across the country to eat well and feel their best.
We deliver the nourishing food that your mind and body need to thrive. We treat you with the warmest hospitality to delight and inspire you. We cheer you on so you can achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Companies are hungry for ways to improve the well-being of their team. We provide a turn-key solution for on-site healthful food.
LunchOwl is powered by proprietary software and systems. Our Pandora-for-lunch-like-algorithm generates personalized menus for our guests. Lunches are packed in reusable packaging and delivered branded-fridges located at each partner company.
We’re currently in partnership with 30 companies and adding more every month.
LunchOwl is less than two years old. We’ve received a strong reception from both employees (our guests) and their employers who contribute to the cost of our lunches. We’re adding new companies to our roster every month.
We will bring LunchOwl to 30 cities in the next 10 years.
We’re just getting warmed up here in Cleveland. The timing is right for our concept: more people are interested in eating right today than ever before and companies are investing more in wellness today than ever before. We determined to bring delight and good heath to workers across the country.
Learn more about LunchOwl’s service here: www.lunchowl.com/our-service
And, a few things about you:
We may be right for each other if:
- You’re a genuinely kind, thoughtful, and optimistic person.
- You love learning new stuff.
- You have a natural tendency to do something as well as it can possibly be done. And, when something isn’t right, your correct it without thinking too much about it.
- You're fast and move with purpose.
- You’re excited by the challenges and growth potential of a young, fast growing company.
Here’s some more about the position:
You’ll be working morning through mid-afternoon to support our kitchen staff in producing energizing lunches. We’ll expect you to:
- Wash dishes and assist with kitchen cleaning responsibilities.
- Handle food and kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient and confident manner.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with leaders, teammates, and guests.
- Remain productive during down times and proactively support teammates.
- Follow company policies based on professional appearance and behavior.
If interested, please send an email explaining why this opportunity caught your eye and your resume to Matt Creighton, LunchOwl’s executive chef. He can be reached at email@example.com. Thank you for considering this opportunity or sharing it with someone who may be the right fit.
10510 Park Lane
Cleveland, OH 44106